Consent to personal data processing
By going through the authorization or registration procedure on the foxsdrugstore.com website, you consent to the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer to third parties (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of your personal data by Fox’s Drugstore.
Definition and purpose of processing personal data
Personal information is information that identifies you. Personal data includes, in particular, the last name, first name, your mailing address, the ID number, etc;
In addition, to implement the purposes of processing personal data, the Company may request additional data, namely: phone number, email address, date of birth, gender.
The purpose of processing personal data is to comply with the obligations listed in the Terms and Conditions, the company’s cooperation standards, and the terms of distance selling.
We receive your Personal Data when you decide to use our services, in particular, when you purchase products.
Use of personal data
We may use your personal information:
- for the purposes for which you provided it to us, in particular, so that we can respond to your requests, process and deliver orders;
- so that we can send you information regarding our cooperation;
- in order to inform you via e-mail / by phone about the Company’s products, services, programs and offer things that may interest you;
- to take into account your preferences, in particular, by providing information about products or special offers that are designed for you;
- so that you can use the Website;
- for our internal purposes, including data analysis, auditing, developing new products, improving website performance, expanding services, identifying sales trends and determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- to ensure that you can participate in the Company’s promotions, sales and other similar events;
- to fulfill your orders or otherwise provide you with products and services, such as making payments, delivering orders, contacting you about your purchase and providing appropriate customer service.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to our partners, including the legal entities for the implementation of distance sales through the online store and those for storing and automatic processing of personal data.
At the same time, the Company remains responsible for the sharing of personal data to third parties who provide the Company with such services as, for example, website hosting, data analysis, cash management services, order delivery, IT services, customer service, e-mail services, credit card processing, etc.
We can also disclose your personal information if we consider it necessary or appropriate: (a) in accordance with applicable law; (b) to execute a court order; (c) to execute orders of state bodies, including those located outside the country of your residence; (d) to comply with the rules of cooperation established by our Company; (e) to protect our activities or the activities of our partners; (f) to protect the rights, confidential information, security, property of the Company, as well as our partners, you or other persons.
Non-personal information includes any information that does not allow the Pharmacy to identify you, in particular:
- information about the browser;
- information obtained using cookies and other technologies;
- demographic data and other information provided by you.
The company and third-party service providers may receive non-personal information of various kinds. So, for example, we can find out:
- type of your computer, screen resolution, version of the operating system, version of the Internet browser;
- the demographic information that includes your location, education, profession, age, gender, and other information, if you voluntarily provide them to us.
We take all reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee complete security when sending data over the Internet and storing it in the system. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has become unsafe, please inform us of the problem immediately.
Right to choose
If you want to refuse to receive information on special offers and (or) promotions of the Company, send us a notification using the Contact Us section. We will try to respond quickly to any of your requests.
Period of storage of personal data and other information
Use of the Website by minors
This Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years, and we ask such persons not to provide their personal information through the Website.
Links to other sites
We also want to remind our visitors that we provide additional links to resources that we think will be useful to you. These links lead to sites that are not related to Fox’s Drugstore, and they may have different terms regarding non-disclosure of personal information. Our visitors should read privacy policies on such third-party websites since we do not control the operation of these companies.
How to contact us?