Dostinex is prescribed when it is necessary to suppress physiological lactation:
- when the mother cannot breastfeed for medical reasons;
- the woman decided not to breastfeed;
- after the birth of a dead fetus or abortion.
Dostinex is used in the therapy of disorders associated with hyperprolactinemia, amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, anovulation and galactorrhea. The use of the drug is indicated in the treatment of patients with prolactin-secreting pituitary adenoma. In addition, it is used in the treatment of idiopathic hyperprolactinemia.
Cipro is an antibiotic fluoroquinolone. It is an antimicrobial agent for systemic use. The drug inhibits the growth of pathogens that cause infectious diseases.
Cipro is used for the treatment of:
- otitis media, sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, ethmoiditis, pansinusitis caused by Gr-bacteria (gram-negative);
- lower respiratory tract infection caused by Gr + bacteria (gram-negative) – chronic obstructive disease, pneumonia (except pneumococcal), cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis;
- pyelitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, cystitis;
- infection of soft tissues, skin infections caused by Gr + bacteria;
- intra-abdominal infections;
- infections of bones, joints;
- intestinal infections caused by enterotoxigenic strains of Escherichia coli, Campylobacter jejuni;
- adnexitis, prostatitis, incl. gonorrhea;
- infection of patients with reduced immunity (neutropenia).
Zithromax is a macrolide antibiotic. The drug has a bacteriostatic effect, i.e. inhibits the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microbes. Its action is due to the ability to suppress the production of protein in microbial cells. In a higher concentration, the drug has a bactericidal effect.
Zithromax is used for the treatment of infectious processes triggered by microbes that are sensitive to this antibiotic:
- erysipelas, infected dermatosis, acne vulgaris, impetigo;
- Lyme disease at the initial stage – erythema migrans;
- laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, otitis, rhinitis, tracheitis;
- urinary tract infections, including chlamydia.
Viagra is used to treat erectile disorders. The drug restores erectile function by increasing blood flow to the penis. Its mechanism of action is based on the release (at the time of sexual arousal) in the cavernous bodies of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide in its free form activates guanylate cyclase, which increases the level of cGMP. This causes relaxation of smooth muscle fibers in the cavernous bodies and increased blood flow.
Contact us for more details about these and other medications available on the website of Fox’s Drugstore.